The Long-Haul Truck Driver Project category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers permanent residency in Canada to those with at least 6 months of work experience in Saskatchewan as long-haul truck drivers and with a job offer in the province.
To be able to immigrate through this category, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of work experience with an employer approved by the province and on a temporary work permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The work permit must be based on a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- Have a Saskatchewan Class 1A driver’s licence
- Have a permanent full-time job offer in Saskatchewan from an approved employer
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 4 or higher to prove English skills
- Receive a SINP Job Approval Letter
Find out about other SINP streams in the article “Immigration to Saskatchewan“.