The great advantage of this BCINP category is that the applicant does not need to have work experience to submit the application.
To qualify for the Express Entry BC — International Graduate category, the applicant needs to meet the following requirements:
- Have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system. It will prove the ability to meet the minimum criteria for one of the federal immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class
- Have completed a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible post-secondary institution in Canada in the past 3 years. Diplomas and certificates from private institutions are not eligible. The program must have been at least 8 months
- Have received a full-time, indeterminate job offer for an occupation in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) levels 0, A or B
- Qualify to work in an offered job
- Have been offered a wage no lower than wage rates for similar occupations in British Columbia
- Show the ability to support oneself and dependent family members
- Provide language test results (the minimum level depends on the federal program under which the candidate is eligible)
Find out about other BCINP streams in the article “Immigration to British Columbia”.