This stream of the Nova Scotia provincial program offers permanent residency in Canada to skilled professionals with one-year work experience in the province.
To be able to immigrate through the Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry Stream, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least one-year work experience in Nova Scotia
- Be in the age bracket of 21 to 55
- Have completed at least a secondary education
- For occupations in NOC levels 0 or A: have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 7 or higher for English or French
- For occupations in NOC level B: have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 5 or higher for English or French
- Have a profile in the Express Entry system
Candidates are also sometimes required to attend an in-person interview in Nova Scotia.
Find out about other NSNP streams in the article “Immigration to Nova Scotia“.