This stream has been created for both people living abroad and temporary residents of Canada wishing to get permanent residence in New Brunswick. The main requirement is to get a job offer from one of the provincial employers.
To be able to immigrate through the Skilled Worker with Employer Support Stream, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Be between 22 and 55 years old
- Get a permanent job offer from one of the employers in New Brunswick. The employer must prove the impossibility to find a job candidate among the permanent residents and citizens of Canada
- For those applying under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) levels C and D: have a minimum language test score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 4 in all four language abilities (reading, speaking, writing, listening)
- Provide diplomas, certificates or licenses required for the job
- Have stated an interest in working and living permanently in New Brunswick
- Score at least 50 points in the selection factors
Categories and Occupations of Applicants
The applicant’s occupation should correspond to the following NOC levels:
- Levels 0, A or B
- Level C, types 1, 3, 7, 8 or 9
- Level D, types 1, 3, 7, 8 or 9
Find out about other NBPNP streams in the article “Immigration to New Brunswick“.