The Hospitality Sector Project category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers permanent residency in Canada to those who have work experience of at least 6 months in Saskatchewan’s hospitality sector.
Categories and Occupations of Applicants
This category is intended for workers in the following occupations (NOC codes are indicated in the brackets):
- Food and beverage servers (6513)
- Food counter attendants and kitchen helpers (6711)
- Housekeeping and cleaning staff (6731)
To be able to participate in the Saskatchewan program’s Hospitality Sector Project, the applicant must:
- Be currently working in Saskatchewan with a temporary work permit
- Have been working with an approved employer for a minimum of 6 months (960 hours)
- Have a work permit for one of the above-mentioned occupations
- Have a minimum of high school education
- Have a permanent full-time job offer from an approved Saskatchewan employer
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 4 or higher
- Receive a SINP Job Approval Letter
Find out about other SINP streams in the article “Immigration to Saskatchewan“.