The International Skilled Worker — Employment Offer category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers permanent residency in Canada to skilled workers with a job offer in the province and a minimum of one year of work experience.
To be able to immigrate through this stream, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Have a permanent full-time job offer in Saskatchewan in occupations categorized as NOC skill levels 0, A or B (except health care workers — they should apply under the Health Professional category) or in occupations that are on the list of designated trades
- Have at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in an occupation related to the job offer
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 4 or higher
- Score at least 60 points out of 100 in the points assessment grid
- Live outside Canada or have proof of legal residence in Canada, and not be a refugee applicant
Find out about other SINP streams in the article “Immigration to Saskatchewan“.