The Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities stream offers permanent residence to sought-after professionals who have received a Letter of Interest from NSNP representatives.
To be able to immigrate through the Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities stream, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum work experience requirements of one of the federal immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class
- Receive a Letter of Interest from NSNP representatives within the Express Entry system
- Submit the application within 30 days of the date on which the Letter of Interest was issued
- Demonstrate sufficient funds to relocate to Nova Scotia, pay travel expenses and immigration costs
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 7 or higher for French and CLB score of 5 or higher for English
- Have a bachelor’s degree or have completed at least a three-year program at a university, college or another post-secondary institution
- Provide copies of education credentials and language test results
Find out about other NSNP streams in the article “Immigration to Nova Scotia“.